Friday 22 July 2011

Welcome

Welcome to the start of Film Shot, a blog about films good, bad and evil.

For a couple of months I have been using LoveFilm to reinvigerate my love for films. I thought that it would be nice to start a blog detailing the films that I watch and what I think of them. They might be new films or old classics. From the Harry Potters to the Godfathers, the Jedi to the Goonies.

The idea came from a recent film I watched, Julie & Julia, a tale of two true stories. My sister lent me the film and I must say that I was very interested in the story. I did prefer the story of Julie Powell, the blogger who took on the challenge of 536 receipes in 365 days. Amy Adams and Meryl Streep put on two sublime performances.

So, here's to the movies...

No comments:

Post a Comment